Terms & Conditions
- By using ttrp.co.uk (“the Site”) you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
- Take The Red Pill (“TTRP”) may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by TTRP. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy or otherwise use the Site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Site content requires TTRP’s prior written permission. Having said that, TTRP is pretty cool about giving permission, so drop us an email.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Unwelcome behaviour includes harassing someone, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the respectful flow of dialogue within the Site.
- TTRP does not warrant that the Site’s functions or content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. However, we can guarantee that you can’t catch Bird Flu from TTRP.
- The names, images and logos identifying Take The Red Pill and TTRP are subject to TTRP copyright, design rights and trade marks.
- By submitting any contribution to the Site you agree to grant TTRP a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use your contribution. If you do not want to grant to TTRP the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Site.
- Contributions should be constructive and respect TTRP and other users.
- Contributions should have no content which is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Keep to the topic and only submit an entry once.
- Feel free to be creative and use humour but do respect TTRP and other users when choosing user names.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (eg telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address, email the Site and we will publish it if it’s appropriate / useful / funny.
- The views expressed in the Site’s blogs are not necessarily TTRP’s views.
- If you are under 16, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any blog on the Site and never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (eg, telephone number, home address or email address).
- There are separate terms & conditions for purchases from the shop and these appear on the appropriate page(s) within the shop section of the Site.